TRX® Rip Trainer Resistance Cords
TRX® Rip Trainer
Hooks up (literally) with our TRX RIP TRAINER to offer the right resistance level for you. Going light and fast? Choose the lighter weight. Ramping up power? Go controlled and heavy. Challenge your balance, stability, and strength, all at your own pace. Available in Light-XX-Heavy.
- The TRX Rip Trainer Lite Resistance Cord provides ideal resistance for those new to Rip Training, seniors or young developing athletes. It provides 15 lbs. of resistance and is recommended for individuals between 80 and 110 lbs.
- The TRX Rip Trainer Medium Resistance Cord offers a standard entry level resistance for the TRX Rip Trainer It offers 20 lbs. of resistance and provides the optimal amount difficulty for almost all fitness levels. As the cord that comes standard with the Rip Trainer, it provides a great baseline for anyone getting into TRX Rip Training.
- The TRX Rip Trainer Heavy Resistance Cord dials up your Rip Trainer workout by providing 25 lbs. of resistance. It is recommended for seasoned athletes looking to add more difficulty and intensity to their routine. It should be used by athletes weighing more than 150 pounds.
- The TRX Rip Trainer X-Heavy Resistance Cord delivers an intense total-body challenge. It is recommended for fit, athletic individuals who have a stable core and weigh over 165 lbs. This TRX Rip Cord packs 38 lbs. of resistance. TRX Rip Trainer X-Heavy Cord will challenge your balance, stability and athleticism and deliver a more intense workout. It is recommended for people who are in very good shape and are somewhat familiar with Rip Training movements. Ideal for athletes engaged in contact sports.
- The TRX Rip Trainer XX-Heavy Resistance Cord delivers an intense total-body challenge. This TRX Rip Cord delivers a core-shredding 50 lbs. of resistance. It is recommended for very fit, athletic individuals who have a stable core and weigh over 210 lbs. Comes with a durable, nylon
- 6 year warranty