Terms and Conditions
Before using any equipment and/or gear available on this website please consult a physician. Improper use can result in injuries. Gym Concepts is not responsible for any injury, whether sustained through correct or incorrect use, which may occur through the use of any equipment available on this website.
If any product reflects an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product. In the event of an order being refused or cancelled which has been paid for, we will issue a credit for the full amount. Please remember that our prices might be subject to daily fluctuations.
If you are a distributor or a reseller (retailer), then please apply for wholesale prices. You will need to send us an email to email@example.com with your request and we will send you the application form.
At times gymconcepts.com will sell equipment on pre-order. When a piece of equipment is on pre-order it means that the equipment is already on a shipment to South Africa. The equipment has not yet reached the warehouse, but the customer is offered the opportunity to secure their desired equipment piece at a discount before it hits our shores. The sale goes through the normal sales process online and the equipment is allocated to the customer, who will be notified when the order is finally dispatched to their preferred shipping address.
If at any stage during the process, beofre the order has been dispatched to the customer, the customer changes their mind, Gym Concepts will offer them a full refund on their pre-order. Gym Concepts therefore keeps the deposit secured until the customer has received their goods in full.
Gym Concepts endeavours to offer clear updates on lead times on the website in order for the customer to have peace-of-mind. Lead times may be subject to changes due to logistics outside of the control of Gym Concepts. Gym Concepts however endeavours to keep customers updated on their orders to ensure transparency at all times.
If you have ordered a piece of equipment on pre-order and have questions please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of Sale
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Online prices might differentiate from the final quote due to fluctuations in the exchange rate.
- Please only pay once you have received a formal quote.
- Any payments made on Thursdays stock will arrive in 8-10 working days and payments made by Wednesdays will receive their stock 3-4 working days.
- The final purchase will not be completed until your payment has been cleared in our account and approved by us.
- Once your order is placed, all details are considered final. Please ensure you check your order and delivery address (these can’t be changed after the order is approved and dispatched).
- If the delivery address details you have provided are incorrect and you need your order redirected, you will be subject to additional charges with a revised amount.
Special Terms of Sale
- Non-refundable Deposit: In the case of large-order sales, the Buyer will pay the Seller a deposit in immediate funds wired to the Seller's account in order to secure the stock.
- If closing of the deal does not occur 24 hours after the deposit is paid, the Buyer must notify the Seller via email.
- The Seller does not warehouse the equipment. Once the Seller has received the stock and the stock is ready for dispatch, the Seller will notify the Buyer. After this notification, the Buyer has two weeks to collect/arrange shipping for the stock, otherwise the Seller reserves the right to dispose of the stock as they see fit.
Specials, Promotions & End of Range Clearance Sales/Specials
- All end of range clearance specials are only valid while stocks last and are based on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- All end of range clearance special items will not be replaced or exchanged, as they are either being discontinued or upgraded.
- Standard warranties apply to all end of range products, unless otherwise specified.
Our website is not linked to our stock system, occasionally an item of stock that you purchase may not be available. Please do not make payment unless the availability of the stock item/s are confirmed by our Sales Department.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- Orders are released for dispatch only upon receipt of a cleared payment in full, unless otherwise arranged.
We aim to deliver products as quickly as possible, but the estimate delivery 3-7 working days, depending if the equipment is on hand and not subject to lead times.
Prices are all in South African Rands and include VAT.
- Shipping charges will be calculated once your order has been placed, and will be included in the final quote sent to you.
- For international orders, you will be responsible for organising and booking your own shipping, unless otherwise prearranged with us.
- The pricing excludes installation and training costs, unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of imported stock is subject to availability from the supplier and will be available between 8 to 14 weeks from date of payment of deposit.
- Delivery of locally supplied stock, is subject to availability from the supplier and will be available between 2 to 6 weeks from date of payment of deposit.
- If items are not collected within 6 weeks of arrival, the company may exercise the option to re-sell the items.
- Please state account name as stated at the top of the quotation as reference when making payment for this Quotation.
Note: After a sale has been completed and equipment leaves the warehouse, the equipment is no longer the responsibility of Gym Concepts, but becomes that of the Buyer. Gym Concepts is therefore by no means liable in any case of damage to or loss of equipment after the equipment has left Gym Concepts warehouse premises.