Gym Concepts relies on the excellent services of a South African favourite, The Courier Guy, to ensure the safe delivery of your order. Once your order is dispatched from our warehouse in the Western Cape, we can no longer be held responsible for the delivery time. We provide you with the tracking number as soon as your order is shipped, however the guys from The Courier Guy will also be in touch with you to track your order in real time.
Our shipping costs are calculated based on your location and the weight of your order - which as you can imagine, sometimes gets quite heavy! Once you have placed your order online, we will calculate the shipping cost and send you a final invoice. Your order will be shipped once your payment is received.
You are also welcome to collect your order in person at our warehouse in Firgrove, Western Cape. Please contact us to arrange for collection.
- Please provide us with a valid shipping address, where someone will be able to receive the delivery between 8:00 - 17:00, Monday - Friday.
- We do not accept P.O. Box or Postnet details as valid delivery addresses.
- Should no one be available to receive the order, it will be returned to The Courier Guys' dispatch location, and will be shipped out again the following working day. This may for obvious reasons cause a delay in receiving your order.
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- Orders are released for dispatch only upon receipt of a cleared payment in full, unless otherwise arranged.
We aim to dispatch all orders as promptly as possible, depending if the equipment is on hand and not subject to lead times.
- For international orders, you will be responsible for organising and booking your own shipping, unless otherwise prearranged with us.
- The pricing excludes installation and training costs, unless otherwise specified.
- Delivery of imported stock is subject to availability from the supplier and will be available between eight to fourteen weeks from date of payment of deposit.
- Delivery of locally supplied stock, subject to availability from the supplier, will be available for delivery between two to six weeks from date of payment of deposit.
- If items are not collected within six weeks of arrival, the company may exercise the option to re-sell the items.
Signing for Goods Received
Please check the delivery carefully for signs of possible damage before you sign to say that you have received your order in good condition. Please note that the outer packaging on heavier items often become damaged during transit. In most cases this will have no impact on the goods themselves and this means that the packaging will have served its purpose in protecting your order.
In the extremely unlikely event that you receive an order which is obviously damaged beyond all levels of acceptability, please refuse delivery and contact us immediately.