E875MA - ICARE (Platform Only)
ICARE - PLATFORM ONLY
Dr. Judy Burnfield of the Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital and Research Institute partnered with SportsArt after concluding that our elliptical mimicked the Kinematic and Electromyographic (EMG) patterns of walking closer than any other.
It was through this partnership that the ICARE rehabilitation system was created, comprised of three parts: the E875MA elliptical, E875MU body unweighting system, and the E875MP wheelchair ramp, stairs, and clinician platform. The full ICARE system provides zero, partial, or full-body weight support and motor guidance which frees clinicians from hours of strenuous manual manipulation, allowing them to provide detailed feedback to the patient. To learn more, click the button below.
- 18-29 inch (45 -76cm) electronically controlled adjustable stride; accommodates a wide variety of users.
- 40 levels of resistance provide greater customizability.
- MyFlex™ pedal cushioning system creates a comfortable workout platform.
- Forward and reverse motor.
- Automatically adjustable, adaptive motor assistance.
- Single or dual leg training options.
- Fingertip controls.
- Dual action motion.
- Remote control.
- Infrared safety system.
- Cushioned pedals with foot straps.
- Wheelchair ramp, stairs, and clinician platform options.
- Variable unweighting harness supports patients body weight.
- Weight: MA: 396 lbs; MU: 403 lbs; MP: 363 lbs
- Dimensions: MA+MU+MP: 145 x 89.3 x 102.5 in
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Stride Length: 18 – 29 in / 45.7 x 73.7 cm
- Power Requirement: 120V / 60 Hz
- User Weight: 450 lbs / 205 kg
- Read Outs: Heart Rate, Cardio Zone, Weight Loss Zone, Active Zone, Calories, Workout Level, Time, Distance, Strides/Min, Stride Length, Total Strides, Human Watts
- Workout Programs: Manual and ICARE Program
- Tech Specs: Power Requirements 120V / 60Hz, Unit Weight 1159.4 lbs / 527 kg, Step up height 12.6 in / 32 cm
- Special Features: Fingertip controls, Wired remote control, Motorized forward and reverse motion, Body unweighting system, Wheelchair accessible
- Console Options: Tri-Color LED
Please contact us to ask about price and availability of this product. Fill out the form below and we will get back to you.