SportsArt Independent Lat Pull Down - S916
Independent Lat Pull Down
SportsArt's Independent Lat Pull Down builds strength in the latissimus dorsi and arm muscles. The exercise is performed along a guided trajectory and involves pulling the arms downwards. Resistance is provided by a weight stack which enables the workload to be adjusted to suit each type of user.
- Pivoting flex handles reduce wrist stress and help prevent injury
- Biomechanically correct diverging motion
- Gas-assisted seat adjustment and adjustable thigh pads accommodate users of different sizes - 2:1 ratio (1 hand) and 1:1 ratio (2 hands)
- Cold-rolled steel weight stacks with noise dampening
- Stainless-steel guide rods resist rust and stay smooth
- Kevlar belts for quiet, smooth action and optimal tensile strength; belt contains 2200 lb (998 kg) tensile strength aircraft cables
- Marine-grade double stitched upholstery
- Heavy-duty European-styled cushions
- Weight: 485 lb / 220.5 kg
- Dimensions: 57 x 34 x 82.7 in 145 x 86 x 210 cm
- Weight Stack: 220 lb / 100 kg
- User Weight: 500 lbs / 227 kg
Please contact us to ask about price and availability of this product. Fill out the form below and we will get back to you.