SportsArt rehabilitation treadmills are designed specifically for cardiac and physical therapy markets and come loaded with unique features, programs, and user amenities to help treat more patients more effectively.
- 5 HP AC-Servo motor.
- Detachable step.
- -3 to 22% incline range.
- -3 to 12 mph.
- Adjustable handrails.
- Wired controller remote.
- CSAFE port.
- Optional EDAN ECG integration.
- Meets industry standard for medical microamp leakage.
- Weight: 464 lbs / 211 kg
- Dimensions: 104 x 40 x 59 in / 264 x 101.6 x 150.4 cm
- Running Area: 62 x 22 in / 158 x 56 cm
- Speed Range: Reverse: 0.1 – 3 mph Forward: 0.1 – 12 mph
- Incline Range: -3 to 22%
- User Weight: 500 lbs / 227 kg
- Drive Motor: 5.0 HP AC-Servo
- Read Outs: Calories, Speed, Time, Distance, Cal/HR, METs, Pace, Incline, Heart Rate, Weight Loss Zone, Cardio Zone, Active Zone
- Workout Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random (x 10,000), Interval (x3), Glute (x2) Hill (x3), 5K, 10K, Fat Burn, HRC (x3), Fitness Test (Bruce, Gerkin)
- Special Features: 5.0 HP ECO-DRIVE™ Motor, Standard Wired Controller
- Console Options: Tri-Color LED