SportsArt AC Servo Treadmill - T655MS
AC Servo Treadmill
SportsArt rehabilitation treadmills are designed specifically for cardiac and physical therapy markets and come loaded with unique features, programs, and user amenities to help treat more patients more effectively.
- Bi-directional belt motion for retro walking and gait observations.
- Decline to -3% grade for back and knee rehab.
- Meets UL requirements for current leakage in a medical setting.
- Full-length medical side rails with pediatric lower sections for better patient stability.
- Eco-Glide auto lubrication system.
- CSAFE Port.
- Medical Handrails.
- Optional Wired Controller.
- Forward and Reverse Speed Function (-3 to 12 MPH).
- 0.1 SAFE-START™ Speed (Forward & Reverse).
- Contact and Telemetry HR.
- Multi-ply 62 x 22 in. Belt.
- Integrated 3-Speed Fan.
- ECO-GLIDE™ Auto Lubrication System.
- Optional SA Well +™.
- Dual Headphone Jack with Built-In Volume Control.
- Emergency Stop.
- Centered Contact HR.
- Weight: 390 lbs / 177 kg
- Dimensions: 86.6 x 37.5 x 56.7 in / 220 x 95.5 x 144 cm
- Running Area: 62 x 22 in / 158 x 56 cm
- Speed Range: Reverse: 0.1 – 3 mph Forward: 0.1 – 12 mph
- Incline Range: -3 – 15°
- User Weight: 500 lbs / 227 kg
- Drive Motor: 5.0 HP AC-Servo
- Read Outs: Calories, Speed, Time, Distance, Cal/HR, METs, Pace, Incline, Heart Rate, Weight Loss Zone, Cardio Zone, Active Zone
- Workout Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random (x 10,000), Interval (x3), Glute (x2) Hill (x3), 5K, 10K, Fat Burn, HRC (x3), Fitness Test (Bruce, Gerkin)
- Special Features: 5.0 HP ECO-DRIVE™ Motor, Optional Wired Controller
- Console Options: Tri-Color LED
Please contact us to ask about price and availability of this product. Fill out the form below and we will get back to you.